CPL Polarizer Filter Schott B270 MRC16 Nano Coating 77mm with
Aluminum Alloy Frame
About CPL filter?
1. for landscape photography, it can highlight the level of blue
sky and white clouds, or make the sky more rich.
2. to eliminate the reflection of the water
3. eliminate the scattered light of the snow
4. increase the saturation of color
- Glass: Schott glass from Germany and home-made glass or AGC from
- Lantern ring: copper or aluminum
- With tempered glass and various lantern rings pattern design
- Average transmission rate: 42.6%±1.5
- Polarization degree: >99.9%
- Imported polarizing film from Japan to eliminate polarizing light
- Specification: Φ27mm to φ102mm
|Lens material||AGC optical glass|
|Frame material||Aviation aluminum alloy|
|Function||Remove reflect light|
Support wholesale and retail.
Support OEM&ODM service.
Q1:How to order?
A: If you are interested in our products, please contact us to
Q2. Can you provide sample to test?
A: Yes, we can provide free sample for you, and you just need to
pay the shipping fee.
Q3. How long is the delivery time?
A: Our delivery time depends on your order and our actual
production schedule. In normal case,
the delivery time is in 7-35 days after payment.
Q4. What’s your terms of payment?
A: TT, 30% deposit upon order confirmation, 70% balance before
goods delivery. Also PayPal,
Western Union, L/C could be accepted.
Q5. What’s the delivery method?
A: Usually we choose to deliver the goods by international express.
Such as DHL, FedEx, TNT,
UPS etc..If you want to use your own ship agent, it is okay. All to
cater for your needs.
Product selection#For reference only#
|6.0 CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass|
|27g||Ultra thin black frame thickness is about 6.0mm|
|7.5 CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass|
|32g||Black frame thickness is about 7.5mm|
|Golden line CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass|
|32g||A golden line is on the 7.0mm black frame|
|Thread edge CPL||Aviation aluminum alloy+AGC glass|
|27g||A golden line is on the 6.5mm thread edge frame|
Welcome to consult to negotiate.
For technical support, please send your inquiry directly to us.